I want to transfer an employee to a new company but the companies have different tax districts, how do I do this?

The employee should be made a leaver in the current company and a P45 sent to the Tax Office. The employee should be made a new starter in the new company and his details entered in the same way a P45 would be processed. Do not use the Employee Company Transfer option within the payroll as this could cause inaccuracies at year end.